A Smart Solution for managing your entire Network from one Location.
AnexHub is a value-add solution to your existing AnexGATE Network that enables Network Admins to deploy multiple appliances, manage and push configurations and updates to every single appliance in the network. With AnexHub, managing your Entire Network i s as simple as the click of a button.
These appliances can even be segregated into Zones, enabling admins to easier management of the entire network as well as assigning Zone managers for each location.
AnexHub acts as a Consolidated Dashboard for the entire Network, to get NMS data, definition critical information, uptime, downtime, update version etc for all the appliances in the network.
AnexHub is compatible with AnexFuse and can be managed from any location.
How Does AnexHub
1. Your AnexGate ACE talks to the AnexHub Cloud and sets itself up and synchroizes all the configuration.
2. Configuration changes can be done in AnexHub Cloud or directly on the AnexGate ACE.
3. The Configuration will be synced On Device and AnexHub Cloud.
4. Newer configuration is pushed from the AnexGate ACE to the AnexHub cloud or vice versa depending upon what is the most recent configuration.
- Faster Deployment : Zero-touch deployment solutions automate the deployment process, Your IT team can deploy new gateways hardware quickly and easily, without manual intervention.
- Reduced Errors : By automating the deployment process, AnexHub solutions minimize human errors and reduce the risk of misconfiguration. This ensures that deployments are more reliable and consistent.
- Scalability : AnexHub is highly scalable, This makes it ideal for organizations with multiple locations and users at each location.
- Cost-Effective : AnexHub can save time and money by reducing the need for IT personnel to manually install and configure the gateway. This can result in significant cost savings over time.
- Improved Security : AnexHub can help improve security by ensuring that software and hardware are deployed with the correct security settings and configurations. This helps reduce the risk of vulnerabilities or security breaches.
- Increased Productivity : With AnexHub, IT teams can focus on other tasks, such as troubleshooting or supporting end-users. This can help increase productivity and reduce downtime.
- Better Control : AnexHub provide better control over the deployment process, allowing IT team members to have granular control over the many devices that they have in their network.
- Compliance : AnexHub can help ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations by ensuring that network is deployed with the correct settings and configurations. This can help reduce the risk of non-compliance penalties or legal issues.